A Cloud Point Extraction Approach Developed for Analyzing Pesticides Prometryne and Isoproturon from Multi-media
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 510–516, May 2013
How to Cite
Tan, J. H., Jin, S. F. and Yang, H. (2013), A Cloud Point Extraction Approach Developed for Analyzing Pesticides Prometryne and Isoproturon from Multi-media. Clean Soil Air Water, 41: 510–516. doi: 10.1002/clen.201200359
- Issue online: 16 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21077055
- Special Fund for Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201203022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!