Optimization and Modeling of the Photocatalytic Degradation of the Insect Repellent DEET in Aqueous TiO2 Suspensions
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 593–600, June 2013
How to Cite
Antonopoulou, M. and Konstantinou, I. (2013), Optimization and Modeling of the Photocatalytic Degradation of the Insect Repellent DEET in Aqueous TiO2 Suspensions. Clean Soil Air Water, 41: 593–600. doi: 10.1002/clen.201200405
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2012 02:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2012
- European Union (European Social Fund – ESF)
- Greek national funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!