A Comparative Study on Nitrogen and Phosphorus Concentration Characteristics of Twelve Riparian Zone Species from Upstream of Hunhe River
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 408–414, April 2014
How to Cite
Yu, S., Chen, W., He, X., Liu, Z., Song, H., Ye, Y., Huang, Y. and Jia, L. (2014), A Comparative Study on Nitrogen and Phosphorus Concentration Characteristics of Twelve Riparian Zone Species from Upstream of Hunhe River. Clean Soil Air Water, 42: 408–414. doi: 10.1002/clen.201200636
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2013 05:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- Major National Science and Technology Project “Water Pollution Control and Management”. Grant Number: 2012ZX07202008
- National Science and Technology Pillar Program. Grant Number: 2012BAC05B05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!