Response of Water Quality and Macroinvertebrate to Landscape at Multiple Lateral Spatial Scales in the Sha River Basin, China
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
© 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 341–350, March 2015
How to Cite
Wen, T., Sheng, S., Xu, C., Xu, D., Wan, Y. and An, S. (2015), Response of Water Quality and Macroinvertebrate to Landscape at Multiple Lateral Spatial Scales in the Sha River Basin, China. Clean Soil Air Water, 43: 341–350. doi: 10.1002/clen.201300849
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2014 06:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2013
- Major Science and Technology Program for Water Pollution Control and Treatment. Grant Numbers: 2012ZX07501002-003, 2008ZX07526-002-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!