Computer simulation of flagellar movement VIII: Coordination of dynein by local curvature control can generate helical bending waves
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Cell Motility and the Cytoskeleton
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 103–124, October 2002
How to Cite
Brokaw, C. J. (2002), Computer simulation of flagellar movement VIII: Coordination of dynein by local curvature control can generate helical bending waves. Cell Motil. Cytoskeleton, 53: 103–124. doi: 10.1002/cm.10067
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!