Lack of desmin results in abortive muscle regeneration and modifications in synaptic structure
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Cell Motility and the Cytoskeleton
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 51–66, June 2001
How to Cite
Agbulut, O., Li, Z., Périé, S., Ludosky, M.-A., Paulin, D., Cartaud, J. and Butler-Browne, G. (2001), Lack of desmin results in abortive muscle regeneration and modifications in synaptic structure. Cell Motil. Cytoskeleton, 49: 51–66. doi: 10.1002/cm.1020
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2001
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2000
- Association Française contre les Myopathies
- Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!