Actin polymerization promotes the reversal of streaming in the apex of pollen tubes
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Cell Motility and the Cytoskeleton
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 112–127, June 2005
How to Cite
Cárdenas, L., Lovy-Wheeler, A., Wilsen, K. L. and Hepler, P. K. (2005), Actin polymerization promotes the reversal of streaming in the apex of pollen tubes. Cell Motil. Cytoskeleton, 61: 112–127. doi: 10.1002/cm.20068
- Issue online: 22 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2004
- NSF. Grant Numbers: MCB-0077599, DBI-9970191
- DGAPA (Dirección General de Apoyo al Personal Académico). Grant Number: IN-228903-2
- Instituto de Biotecnología/UNAM (Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!