Causal mapping as a tool to mechanistically interpret phenomena in cell motility: Application to cortical oscillations in spreading cells
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Cell Motility and the Cytoskeleton
Volume 63, Issue 9, pages 523–532, September 2006
How to Cite
Weinreb, G. E., Elston, T. C. and Jacobson, K. (2006), Causal mapping as a tool to mechanistically interpret phenomena in cell motility: Application to cortical oscillations in spreading cells. Cell Motil. Cytoskeleton, 63: 523–532. doi: 10.1002/cm.20143
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2006
- NIH Cell Migration Consortium. Grant Number: GM64346
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM41402, GM073180, GM078994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!