Cortical actin filament organization in developing and functioning stomatal complexes of Zea mays and Triticum turgidum
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Cell Motility and the Cytoskeleton
Volume 64, Issue 7, pages 531–548, July 2007
How to Cite
Panteris, E., Galatis, B., Quader, H. and Apostolakos, P. (2007), Cortical actin filament organization in developing and functioning stomatal complexes of Zea mays and Triticum turgidum. Cell Motil. Cytoskeleton, 64: 531–548. doi: 10.1002/cm.20203
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2006
- DAAD. Grant Number: IKYDA-2002
- State Scholarship Foundation of Greece
- Hellenic Ministry of National Education and Religious Affairs, and EU (project Pythagoras)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!