Tau inhibits anterograde axonal transport and perturbs stability in growing axonal neurites in part by displacing kinesin cargo: Neurofilaments attenuate tau-mediated neurite instability
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Cell Motility and the Cytoskeleton
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 89–99, February 2008
How to Cite
Dubey, M., Chaudhury, P., Kabiru, H. and Shea, T. B. (2008), Tau inhibits anterograde axonal transport and perturbs stability in growing axonal neurites in part by displacing kinesin cargo: Neurofilaments attenuate tau-mediated neurite instability. Cell Motil. Cytoskeleton, 65: 89–99. doi: 10.1002/cm.20243
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2007
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!