The translocation of signaling molecules in dark adapting mammalian rod photoreceptor cells is dependent on the cytoskeleton
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Cell Motility and the Cytoskeleton
Volume 65, Issue 10, pages 785–800, October 2008
How to Cite
Reidel, B., Goldmann, T., Giessl, A. and Wolfrum, U. (2008), The translocation of signaling molecules in dark adapting mammalian rod photoreceptor cells is dependent on the cytoskeleton. Cell Motil. Cytoskeleton, 65: 785–800. doi: 10.1002/cm.20300
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- Pro Retina Deutschland e.V.
- FAUN-Stiftung, Nürnberg, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!