The translocation of signaling molecules in dark adapting mammalian rod photoreceptor cells is dependent on the cytoskeleton
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Cell Motility and the Cytoskeleton
Volume 65, Issue 10, pages 785–800, October 2008
How to Cite
Reidel, B., Goldmann, T., Giessl, A. and Wolfrum, U. (2008), The translocation of signaling molecules in dark adapting mammalian rod photoreceptor cells is dependent on the cytoskeleton. Cell Motil. Cytoskeleton, 65: 785–800. doi: 10.1002/cm.20300
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- Pro Retina Deutschland e.V.
- FAUN-Stiftung, Nürnberg, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!