Monitoring Editor: Joseph Sanger
Modeling capping protein FRAP and CALI experiments reveals in vivo regulation of actin dynamics†
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 8, pages 519–534, August 2010
How to Cite
Kapustina, M., Vitriol, E., Elston, T. C., Loew, L. M. and Jacobson, K. (2010), Modeling capping protein FRAP and CALI experiments reveals in vivo regulation of actin dynamics. Cytoskeleton, 67: 519–534. doi: 10.1002/cm.20463
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2010
- US Public Health Service grants from the National Institutes for General Medical Sciences grant. Grant Number: RO1 GM078994
- Cell Migration Consortium. Grant Number: U54 GM064346
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: P41 RR013186
- NIH Roadmap National Technology Centers for Networks and Pathways. Grant Number: U54 RR022232
- Harold Erickson, Duke University
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.