Matthew B. Smith, Hongsheng Li, and Tian Shen contributed equally to this work.
Segmentation and tracking of cytoskeletal filaments using open active contours†
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 11, pages 693–705, November 2010
How to Cite
Smith, M. B., Li, H., Shen, T., Huang, X., Yusuf, E. and Vavylonis, D. (2010), Segmentation and tracking of cytoskeletal filaments using open active contours. Cytoskeleton, 67: 693–705. doi: 10.1002/cm.20481
Monitoring Editor: Bruce Goode
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 SEP 2010 07:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2010
- NIH Grant. Grant Number: R21GM083928
- Biosystems Dynamics Summer Institute at Lehigh University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!