Monitoring Editor: Ritsu Kamiya
A cell-based screen for inhibitors of flagella-driven motility in Chlamydomonas reveals a novel modulator of ciliary length and retrograde actin flow†
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 188–203, March 2011
How to Cite
Engel, B. D., Ishikawa, H., Feldman, J. L., Wilson, C. W., Chuang, P.-T., Snedecor, J., Williams, J., Sun, Z. and Marshall, W. F. (2011), A cell-based screen for inhibitors of flagella-driven motility in Chlamydomonas reveals a novel modulator of ciliary length and retrograde actin flow. Cytoskeleton, 68: 188–203. doi: 10.1002/cm.20504
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2011 04:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!