Monitoring Editor: Peter Baas
Frizzled receptors in neurons: From growth cones to the synapse†
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Emerging Concepts in Neuronal Cytoskeleton
Volume 69, Issue 7, pages 528–534, July 2012
How to Cite
Varela-Nallar, L., Ramirez, V. T., Gonzalez-Billault, C. and Inestrosa, N. C. (2012), Frizzled receptors in neurons: From growth cones to the synapse. Cytoskeleton, 69: 528–534. doi: 10.1002/cm.21022
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2012 12:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2011
- Insertion Project from CONICYT. Grant Number: N°79090027
- Fondecyt. Grant Number: N°11110012
- LV-N, Fondecyt. Grant Number: N°1095089 and ICM P05-001-F
- Basal Center for Aging and Regeneration-CARE. Grant Number: CONICYT-PFB12/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!