K.C.K. and N.H.H. contributed equally to this work.
Regulation of late endosomal/lysosomal maturation and trafficking by cortactin affects Golgi morphology †
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 69, Issue 9, pages 625–643, September 2012
How to Cite
Kirkbride, K. C., Hong, N. H., French, C. L., Clark, E. S., Jerome, W. G. and Weaver, A. M. (2012), Regulation of late endosomal/lysosomal maturation and trafficking by cortactin affects Golgi morphology . Cytoskeleton, 69: 625–643. doi: 10.1002/cm.21051
Monitoring Editor: Bruce Goode
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 1R01GM075126, 1R21DE018244
- ACS. Grant Number: RSG-118085
- the Vanderbilt International Scholars Award Program (N-H.H.). Grant Numbers: 5T32 CA009592-23, 1F31DE021619
- NIH. Grant Numbers: CA68485, DK20593, DK58404, HD15052, DK59637, EY08126
- NCRR/NIH. Grant Number: UL1 RR024975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!