K.C.K. and N.H.H. contributed equally to this work.
Regulation of late endosomal/lysosomal maturation and trafficking by cortactin affects Golgi morphology †
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 69, Issue 9, pages 625–643, September 2012
How to Cite
Kirkbride, K. C., Hong, N. H., French, C. L., Clark, E. S., Jerome, W. G. and Weaver, A. M. (2012), Regulation of late endosomal/lysosomal maturation and trafficking by cortactin affects Golgi morphology . Cytoskeleton, 69: 625–643. doi: 10.1002/cm.21051
Monitoring Editor: Bruce Goode
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 1R01GM075126, 1R21DE018244
- ACS. Grant Number: RSG-118085
- the Vanderbilt International Scholars Award Program (N-H.H.). Grant Numbers: 5T32 CA009592-23, 1F31DE021619
- NIH. Grant Numbers: CA68485, DK20593, DK58404, HD15052, DK59637, EY08126
- NCRR/NIH. Grant Number: UL1 RR024975
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|CM_21051_sm_SuppFigures.pdf||2025K||Supporting Information Figures|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.