Monitoring Editor: Roberto Dominguez
Targeted proteomic dissection of Toxoplasma cytoskeleton sub-compartments using MORN1 †
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 69, Issue 12, pages 1069–1085, December 2012
How to Cite
Lorestani, A., Ivey, F. D., Thirugnanam, S., Busby, M. A., Marth, G. T., Cheeseman, I. M. and Gubbels, M.-J. (2012), Targeted proteomic dissection of Toxoplasma cytoskeleton sub-compartments using MORN1 . Cytoskeleton, 69: 1069–1085. doi: 10.1002/cm.21077
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2012 02:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01AI081924, U54AI057159
- New England Regional Center of Excellence in Biodefense and Emerging Infectious Disease developmental grant
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|CM_21077_sm_SuppFigures.doc||15423K||Supporting Information Figures|
|CM_21077_sm_SuppTab1.xls||47K||Supplementary Table S1. Sequences of all oligonucleotides used in this study.|
|CM_21077_sm_SuppTab2.xls||1370K||Supplementary Table S2. Summary of SEQUEST search of mass spectrometry analysis of MORN1 complex enriched fractions from RH strain parasites.|
|CM_21077_sm_SuppTab3.xls||178K||Supplementary Table S3. Summary of SEQUST search of mass spectrometry analysis of MORN1 complex enriched fractions from??MORN1 strain parasites.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.