Monitoring Editor: Bruce Goode
Modulation of Golgi-associated microtubule nucleation throughout the cell cycle †
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 32–43, January 2013
How to Cite
Maia, A. R. R., Zhu, X., Miller, P., Gu, G., Maiato, H. and Kaverina, I. (2013), Modulation of Golgi-associated microtubule nucleation throughout the cell cycle . Cytoskeleton, 70: 32–43. doi: 10.1002/cm.21079
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2012 02:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01-GM078373
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: grant-in-aid 10GRNT4230026
- Portuguese Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia (FCT). Grant Number: SFRH/BD/32976/2006
- American Heart Association predoctoral fellowship. Grant Number: 09PRE2260729
- The VMC Flow Cytometry Shared Resource
- Vanderbilt Ingram Cancer Center. Grant Number: P30 CA68485
- Vanderbilt Digestive Disease Research Center. Grant Number: DK058404
- FCT (COMPETE-FEDER). Grant Numbers: PTDC/SAU-GMG/099704/2008, PTDC/SAU-ONC/112917/2009
- Human Frontier Research Program and the 7th framework program grant PRECISE
- European Research Council
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1 DK065949
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!