Monitoring Editor: Makoto Kinoshita
Inherently slow and weak forward forces of neuronal growth cones measured by a drift-stabilized atomic force microscope †
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 44–53, January 2013
How to Cite
Fuhs, T., Reuter, L., Vonderhaid, I., Claudepierre, T. and Käs, J. A. (2013), Inherently slow and weak forward forces of neuronal growth cones measured by a drift-stabilized atomic force microscope . Cytoskeleton, 70: 44–53. doi: 10.1002/cm.21080
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2012 02:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Research Training School “InterNeuro”. Grant Number: GRK 1097
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!