Nicolas F. Berbari and Neeraj Sharma contributed equally to this work
Microtubule modifications and stability are altered by cilia perturbation and in cystic kidney disease †
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 24–31, January 2013
How to Cite
Berbari, N. F., Sharma, N., Malarkey, E. B., Pieczynski, J. N., Boddu, R., Gaertig, J., Guay-Woodford, L. and Yoder, B. K. (2013), Microtubule modifications and stability are altered by cilia perturbation and in cystic kidney disease . Cytoskeleton, 70: 24–31. doi: 10.1002/cm.21088
Monitoring Editor: Ritsu Kamiya
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2012 01:34PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RO1 DK065655, DK075996, GM089912
- National Kidney Foundation fellowship to NS
- NFB. Grant Number: NRSA 1F32DK088404
- UAB Hepatorenal Fibrocystic Kidney Disease Core Center. Grant Number: UAB RPKDCC, P30 DK074038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!