Dilution-induced disassembly of microtubules: Relation to dynamic instability and the GTP cap
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Cell Motility and the Cytoskeleton
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 55–62, 1991
How to Cite
Voter, W. A., O'Brien, E. T. and Erickson, H. P. (1991), Dilution-induced disassembly of microtubules: Relation to dynamic instability and the GTP cap. Cell Motil. Cytoskeleton, 18: 55–62. doi: 10.1002/cm.970180106
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 1990
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!