Microtubule reorganization during the cell cycle in synchronized BY-2 tobacco suspensions
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Cell Motility and the Cytoskeleton
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 94–106, 1991
How to Cite
Hasezawa, S., Marc, J. and Palevitz, B. A. (1991), Microtubule reorganization during the cell cycle in synchronized BY-2 tobacco suspensions. Cell Motil. Cytoskeleton, 18: 94–106. doi: 10.1002/cm.970180204
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 1990
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!