FRAP analysis of the stability of the microtubule population along the neurites of chick sensory neurons
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Cell Motility and the Cytoskeleton
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 59–72, 1993
How to Cite
Edson, K. J., Lim, S.-S., Borisy, G. G. and Letourneau, P. C. (1993), FRAP analysis of the stability of the microtubule population along the neurites of chick sensory neurons. Cell Motil. Cytoskeleton, 25: 59–72. doi: 10.1002/cm.970250108
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 1992
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!