Aminocyclitols as Pharmacological Chaperones for Glucocerebrosidase, a Defective Enzyme in Gaucher Disease
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 7, pages 992–994, July 9, 2007
How to Cite
Egido-Gabás, M., Canals, D., Casas, J., Llebaria, A. and Delgado, A. (2007), Aminocyclitols as Pharmacological Chaperones for Glucocerebrosidase, a Defective Enzyme in Gaucher Disease. ChemMedChem, 2: 992–994. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.200700061
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2007
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología (Spain). Grant Number: MCYT CTQ2005-00175/BQU
- Fondos Feder (EU)
- Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumo (Spain). Grant Number: PIO40767
- CSIC. Grant Number: PIF 2004-80F026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!