Exploring the Flap Pocket of the Antimalarial Target Plasmepsin II: The “55 % Rule” Applied to Enzymes
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 237–240, February 15, 2008
How to Cite
Zürcher, M., Gottschalk, T., Meyer, S., Bur, D. and Diederich, F. (2008), Exploring the Flap Pocket of the Antimalarial Target Plasmepsin II: The “55 % Rule” Applied to Enzymes. ChemMedChem, 3: 237–240. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.200700236
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2007
- Roche Research Foundation
- ETH Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!