These authors contributed equally to this research.
Towards a Self-Adjuvanting Multivalent B and T cell Epitope Containing Synthetic Glycolipopeptide Cancer Vaccine
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 737–741, May 19, 2008
How to Cite
Renaudet, O., BenMohamed, L., Dasgupta, G., Bettahi, I. and Dumy, P. (2008), Towards a Self-Adjuvanting Multivalent B and T cell Epitope Containing Synthetic Glycolipopeptide Cancer Vaccine. ChemMedChem, 3: 737–741. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.200700315
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2007
- Université Joseph Fourier
- Plateau Synthèse Nanobio. Grant Number: COST D-34
- NIH. Grant Numbers: EY14900, EY16663
- The Skirball Program in Molecular Ophthalmology
- The Discovery Eye Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!