Targeted RNA Interference of Cyclin A2 Mediated by Functionalized Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Induces Proliferation Arrest and Apoptosis in Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia K562 Cells
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 940–945, June 16, 2008
How to Cite
Wang, X., Ren, J. and Qu, X. (2008), Targeted RNA Interference of Cyclin A2 Mediated by Functionalized Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Induces Proliferation Arrest and Apoptosis in Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia K562 Cells. ChemMedChem, 3: 940–945. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.200700329
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2007
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20331020, 20325101, 20473084
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!