The Azulene Framework as a Novel Arene Bioisostere: Design of Potent Dopamine D4 Receptor Ligands Inducing Penile Erection
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 325–328, March 16, 2009
How to Cite
Löber, S., Tschammer, N., Hübner, H., Melis, M. R., Argiolas, A. and Gmeiner, P. (2009), The Azulene Framework as a Novel Arene Bioisostere: Design of Potent Dopamine D4 Receptor Ligands Inducing Penile Erection. ChemMedChem, 4: 325–328. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.200800395
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!