20S Proteasome Inhibition: Designing Noncovalent Linear Peptide Mimics of the Natural Product TMC-95A
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 1701–1705, October 4, 2010
How to Cite
Groll, M., Gallastegui, N., Maréchal, X., Le Ravalec, V., Basse, N., Richy, N., Genin, E., Huber, R., Moroder, L., Vidal, J. and Reboud-Ravaux, M. (2010), 20S Proteasome Inhibition: Designing Noncovalent Linear Peptide Mimics of the Natural Product TMC-95A. ChemMedChem, 5: 1701–1705. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201000293
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB595/TP A11
- Association Française Contre les Myopathies
- Ministère de l'Education Nationale de la Recherche et de la Technologie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!