These authors contributed equally to this work.
High-Yielding, Two-Step 18F Labeling Strategy for 18F-PARP1 Inhibitors
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 424–427, March 7, 2011
How to Cite
Keliher, E. J., Reiner, T., Turetsky, A., Hilderbrand, S. A. and Weissleder, R. (2011), High-Yielding, Two-Step 18F Labeling Strategy for 18F-PARP1 Inhibitors. ChemMedChem, 6: 424–427. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201000426
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2010
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: CA86355, EB-010011, NIGMS T32 GM008313
- German National Academy of Sciences Leopoldina
- 18F labeling;
- PET imaging;
Speedy and easy! An 18F-labeled PARP1 imaging agent, based on AZD2281, was prepared via an inverse electron demand Diels–Alder cycloaddition in high radiochemical yield for positron emission tomography (PET) imaging. This strain-promoted ‘bioorthogonal’ reaction is envisioned to be a widely applicable 18F-labeling strategy for repeat and on-demand synthesis of small molecules for PET imaging.