These authors contributed equally to this work.
High-Yielding, Two-Step 18F Labeling Strategy for 18F-PARP1 Inhibitors
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 424–427, March 7, 2011
How to Cite
Keliher, E. J., Reiner, T., Turetsky, A., Hilderbrand, S. A. and Weissleder, R. (2011), High-Yielding, Two-Step 18F Labeling Strategy for 18F-PARP1 Inhibitors. ChemMedChem, 6: 424–427. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201000426
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2010
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: CA86355, EB-010011, NIGMS T32 GM008313
- German National Academy of Sciences Leopoldina
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!