Rofecoxib Analogues Possessing a Nitric Oxide Donor Sulfohydroxamic Acid (SO2NHOH) Cyclooxygenase-2 Pharmacophore: Synthesis, Molecular Modeling, and Biological Evaluation as Anti-inflammatory Agents
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 62–67, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Bhardwaj, A., Huang, Z., Kaur, J. and Knaus, E. E. (2012), Rofecoxib Analogues Possessing a Nitric Oxide Donor Sulfohydroxamic Acid (SO2NHOH) Cyclooxygenase-2 Pharmacophore: Synthesis, Molecular Modeling, and Biological Evaluation as Anti-inflammatory Agents. ChemMedChem, 7: 62–67. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201100393
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2011
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP-14712
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!