Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV (DPPIV/CD26)-Based Prodrugs of Hydroxy-Containing Drugs
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 618–628, April 2012
How to Cite
Diez-Torrubia, A., Cabrera, S., Lambeir, A.-M., Balzarini, J., Camarasa, M.-J. and Velázquez, S. (2012), Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV (DPPIV/CD26)-Based Prodrugs of Hydroxy-Containing Drugs. ChemMedChem, 7: 618–628. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201100504
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2011
- MICINN. Grant Number: SAF2009-13914-C02
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Numbers: BIPEDD-CM, S-BIO-0214-2006
- KU Leuven. Grant Number: 10/014
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (JDC-MICINN)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!