Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Acridine Derivatives as Antimalarial Agents
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 587–605, April 2012
How to Cite
Yu, X.-M., Ramiandrasoa, F., Guetzoyan, L., Pradines, B., Quintino, E., Gadelle, D., Forterre, P., Cresteil, T., Mahy, J.-P. and Pethe, S. (2012), Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Acridine Derivatives as Antimalarial Agents. ChemMedChem, 7: 587–605. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201100554
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
- Ministère de l′Education Nationale et de la Recherche Scientifique
- Marie Curie actions—Research Training Networks. Grant Number: 33499
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.