These authors contributed equally to this work.
Dual Dehydrosqualene/Squalene Synthase Inhibitors: Leads for Innate Immune System-Based Therapeutics
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 561–564, April 2012
How to Cite
Lin, F.-Y., Zhang, Y., Hensler, M., Liu, Y.-L., Chow, O. A., Zhu, W., Wang, K., Pang, R., Thienphrapa, W., Nizet, V. and Oldfield, E. (2012), Dual Dehydrosqualene/Squalene Synthase Inhibitors: Leads for Innate Immune System-Based Therapeutics. ChemMedChem, 7: 561–564. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201100589
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
- US National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: AI-074233
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Michigan Technology Tri-Corridor. Grant Number: 085P000817
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!