Cytotoxic Salan–Titanium(IV) Complexes: High Activity Toward a Range of Sensitive and Drug-Resistant Cell Lines, and Mechanistic Insights
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 703–708, April 2012
How to Cite
Manna, C. M., Braitbard, O., Weiss, E., Hochman, J. and Tshuva, E. Y. (2012), Cytotoxic Salan–Titanium(IV) Complexes: High Activity Toward a Range of Sensitive and Drug-Resistant Cell Lines, and Mechanistic Insights. ChemMedChem, 7: 703–708. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201100593
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2011
- Israel Cancer Research Fund
- Abisch Frenkel Foundation
- European Research Council (ERC). Grant Number: 239603
- European Community′s Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7/2007-2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!