Fluorescein Analogues Inhibit SecA ATPase: The First Sub-micromolar Inhibitor of Bacterial Protein Translocation
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 571–577, April 2012
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-J., Wang, H., Gao, F.-B., Li, M., Yang, H., Wang, B. and Tai, P. C. (2012), Fluorescein Analogues Inhibit SecA ATPase: The First Sub-micromolar Inhibitor of Bacterial Protein Translocation. ChemMedChem, 7: 571–577. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201100594
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2011
- US National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: GM 34766
- Molecular Basis of Disease (MBD) program (at Georgia State University (Atlanta, USA)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!