Synthesis and Evaluation of 1-Amino-6-halo-β-carbolines as Antimalarial and Antiprion Agents
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 578–586, April 2012
How to Cite
Thompson, M. J., Louth, J. C., Little, S. M., Jackson, M. P., Boursereau, Y., Chen, B. and Coldham, I. (2012), Synthesis and Evaluation of 1-Amino-6-halo-β-carbolines as Antimalarial and Antiprion Agents. ChemMedChem, 7: 578–586. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200002
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2012
- Leverhulme Trust. Grant Number: RF/4/RFG/2009/0057
- AntiMal. Grant Number: LSHP-CT-2005–018934
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC). Grant Number: BB/E014119/1
- Cancer Research UK. Grant Number: C1490
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.