Truncated Reverse Isoxazolidinyl Nucleosides: A New Class of Allosteric HIV-1 Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 565–569, April 2012
How to Cite
Romeo, R., Giofrè, S. V., Macchi, B., Balestrieri, E., Mastino, A., Merino, P., Carnovale, C., Romeo, G. and Chiacchio, U. (2012), Truncated Reverse Isoxazolidinyl Nucleosides: A New Class of Allosteric HIV-1 Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors. ChemMedChem, 7: 565–569. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200022
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
- Italian Ministry of Education, Universities, and Research (MIUR)
- University of Messina (Italy)
- University of Catania (Italy)
- Interuniversity Consortium for Innovative Methodologies and Processes for Synthesis (CINMPIS), the University of Milan–Bicocca (Italy)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.