These authors contributed equally to this article.
Activity-Based Probes for the Study of Proteases: Recent Advances and Developments
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1146–1159, July 2012
How to Cite
Serim, S., Haedke, U. and Verhelst, S. H. L. (2012), Activity-Based Probes for the Study of Proteases: Recent Advances and Developments. ChemMedChem, 7: 1146–1159. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200057
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Center for Integrated Protein Science Munich
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!