These junior authors contributed equally to this work.
6-Halogenochromones Bearing Tryptamine: One-Step Access to Potent and Highly Selective Inhibitors of Breast Cancer Resistance Protein
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1177–1180, July 2012
How to Cite
Valdameri, G., Genoux-Bastide, E., Gauthier, C., Peres, B., Terreux, R., Winnischofer, S. M. B., Rocha, M. E. M., Di Pietro, A. and Boumendjel, A. (2012), 6-Halogenochromones Bearing Tryptamine: One-Step Access to Potent and Highly Selective Inhibitors of Breast Cancer Resistance Protein. ChemMedChem, 7: 1177–1180. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200154
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES). Grant Number: 2303/10-8
- French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)/Université Lyon 1 (France). Grant Number: UMR 5086
- Ligue Nationale Contre le Cancer
- Région Rhône-Alpes Council (France). Grant Number: CIBLE 2010
- French National Research Agency (ANR)
- Hungarian National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 2010-INT-1101-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!