These junior authors contributed equally to this work.
6-Halogenochromones Bearing Tryptamine: One-Step Access to Potent and Highly Selective Inhibitors of Breast Cancer Resistance Protein
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1177–1180, July 2012
How to Cite
Valdameri, G., Genoux-Bastide, E., Gauthier, C., Peres, B., Terreux, R., Winnischofer, S. M. B., Rocha, M. E. M., Di Pietro, A. and Boumendjel, A. (2012), 6-Halogenochromones Bearing Tryptamine: One-Step Access to Potent and Highly Selective Inhibitors of Breast Cancer Resistance Protein. ChemMedChem, 7: 1177–1180. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200154
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES). Grant Number: 2303/10-8
- French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)/Université Lyon 1 (France). Grant Number: UMR 5086
- Ligue Nationale Contre le Cancer
- Région Rhône-Alpes Council (France). Grant Number: CIBLE 2010
- French National Research Agency (ANR)
- Hungarian National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 2010-INT-1101-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!