The Development of FtsZ Inhibitors as Potential Antibacterial Agents
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1161–1172, July 2012
How to Cite
Ma, S. and Ma, S. (2012), The Development of FtsZ Inhibitors as Potential Antibacterial Agents. ChemMedChem, 7: 1161–1172. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200156
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20872081, 21072114
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong. Grant Number: ZR2010HM092
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!