Conflict of interest declaration: the authors are employees of the University of Pisa, which currently owns two patents covering inhibitors of LDH and of cellular lactate production.
Anticancer Agents That Counteract Tumor Glycolysis
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 1318–1350, August 2012
How to Cite
Granchi, C. and Minutolo, F. (2012), Anticancer Agents That Counteract Tumor Glycolysis. ChemMedChem, 7: 1318–1350. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200176
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
- U.S. National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NIHR01GM098453
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!