Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Adenosines with Heterobicyclic and Polycyclic N6-Substituents as Adenosine A1 Receptor Agonists
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1191–1201, July 2012
How to Cite
Gosling, J. I., Baker, S. P., Haynes, J. M., Kassiou, M., Pouton, C. W., Warfe, L., White, P. J. and Scammells, P. J. (2012), Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Adenosines with Heterobicyclic and Polycyclic N6-Substituents as Adenosine A1 Receptor Agonists. ChemMedChem, 7: 1191–1201. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200208
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- Australian Research Council (ARC) Centre of Excellence for Free Radical Chemistry and Biotechnology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!