These authors contributed equally to this work.
Design, Synthesis, and in vitro Antibacterial Activity of Fluoroquinolone Derivatives Containing a Chiral 3-(Alkoxyimino)-2-(aminomethyl)azetidine Moiety
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1230–1236, July 2012
How to Cite
Lv, K., Sun, Y., Sun, L., Wei, Z., Guo, H., Wu, J. and Liu, M. (2012), Design, Synthesis, and in vitro Antibacterial Activity of Fluoroquinolone Derivatives Containing a Chiral 3-(Alkoxyimino)-2-(aminomethyl)azetidine Moiety. ChemMedChem, 7: 1230–1236. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200210
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
- National S&T Major Special Project. Grant Number: 2012ZX09301002-001-017
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!