These authors contributed equally to this work.
Evaluation of Flavonoid and Resveratrol Chemical Libraries Reveals Abyssinone II as a Promising Antibacterial Lead
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 1541–1545, September 2012
How to Cite
Sun, D., Hurdle, J. G., Lee, R., Lee, R., Cushman, M. and Pezzuto, J. M. (2012), Evaluation of Flavonoid and Resveratrol Chemical Libraries Reveals Abyssinone II as a Promising Antibacterial Lead. ChemMedChem, 7: 1541–1545. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200253
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
- University of Hawaii at Hilo College of Pharmacy
- US National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: P20RR016467, R15AI092315
- University of Texas at Arlington
- American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!