An Efficient Synthesis of a Hydroxyethylamine (HEA) Isostere and Its α-Aminophosphonate and Phosphoramidate Derivatives as Potential Anti-HIV Agents
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 1601–1611, September 2012
How to Cite
Bhattacharya, A. K., Rana, K. C., Pannecouque, C. and De Clercq, E. (2012), An Efficient Synthesis of a Hydroxyethylamine (HEA) Isostere and Its α-Aminophosphonate and Phosphoramidate Derivatives as Potential Anti-HIV Agents. ChemMedChem, 7: 1601–1611. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200271
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
- Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India (New Dehli)
- Centre for Material Characterization at the CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory (Pune)
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
Vol. 7, Issue 11, 1874, Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.