Effect of Oxime Ether Incorporation in Acyl Indole Derivatives on PPAR Subtype Selectivity
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 2179–2193, December 2012
How to Cite
Le Naour, M., Leclerc, V., Farce, A., Caignard, D.-H., Hennuyer, N., Staels, B., Audinot-Bouchez, V., Boutin, J.-A., Lonchampt, M., Dacquet, C., Ktorza, A., Berthelot, P. and Lebegue, N. (2012), Effect of Oxime Ether Incorporation in Acyl Indole Derivatives on PPAR Subtype Selectivity . ChemMedChem, 7: 2179–2193. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200316
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!